The free app for Android or the iPhone
All means of transport in your hands
Find new ways and become a master of public transport – with Qixxit on your smartphone you always have someone with you who knows the way. It combines 15 means of transport, not only bus and tram. And besides comparing it lets you book. Get Qixxit here
It offers so much, you’ll never want to be without it.
With the Qixxit app, you can plan long journeys, have a quick look at how to get from A to B, optimise your daily commute or check alternatives to your usual path. There’s also an extensive accompaniment function for every selected route.
There are 1,000 reasons to set off.
With the Qixxit app, you can enter your starting point and destination in just a few seconds. Regardless of whether friends from your address book, favourites, recent locations, bus stops, landmarks, car sharing vehicles or taxis near you – anything can be selected very quickly. And then you’re off.
Many routes are possible, but only a few make sense. You decide.
Qixxit lists the best connections according to your personal preferences. You just have to choose what suits you best. To make it easier for you to keep track of everything, we tell you the travel time, price, arrival time, transfer points and paths on foot. And you can even book tickets.
Always tells you what’s coming next.
Once you’ve decided on a route, things continue in accompaniment mode. Automatic reminders keep you updated when you’ve put your smartphone away:
- Transfer preview with timer
- Transfer points in detail with pedestrian routing
- Progress indicator
- Punctuality display
- Alarm function
- Real-time data and much more
Plan here for travel there. The app in the Qixxit ecosystem.
With the Qixxit app, all the functions are in your hand. But Qixxit does even more, because your profile allows you to access all your routes on any tablet or computer or create new ones. So you can easily plan your trips on the computer and then retrieve them with your phone on the go and be accompanied along the way.
Always one step at a time.
To begin with, the Qixxit app is available for Android smartphones from version 2.3 and the iOS version is available for all iPhones from 3GS. Along with ports to other platforms, we are steadily developing Qixxit. If you want to be one of the first to test and use the new functions, simply register for the newsletter and stay up-to-date.
Off you go
- Select “Oneway” or “Outward & Return” using the tabs
- Enter starting point, destination and set the departure time.
- Tap to open an input menu with dynamic suggestion list.
- Define your favourite transport modes using the transport mode selection feature.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon to open a map for your starting point.
- Tap on the person icon for more selection options or to narrow down your search.
- Press the double arrow to start the search.
- Tapping on the top left symbol opens the options menu.
Overview of results
- With a swipe, you can scroll through the results.
- Tap on the top chain icon to open the selection and display the results based on defined criteria.
- “My Qixxit” selection shows the results based on your personal mobility profile.
- Tap on the top right filter icon to open a transport filter.
- Tap on the top left travel chain icon to start a new search.
- Tap on the travel chain to open a detailed view for selection and further use.
- For a round trip: first select the outward journey and then the return journey.
Your chosen route
- The view shows all transfers, sections, paths on foot and waiting times. Swipe upward and downward for the full route.
- Tap “book” for individual booking options.
- Display the route on a map using the top right map icon.
- "Synchronise” the route to transfer the selection into “My Qixxit” and activate it for accompaniment.
- For an upcoming route, the display shows “Start accompaniment”. Tapping this immediately starts accompaniment mode.
- Tap the top left symbol to return to the result overview.
Simple. On the go. The guidance function.
- The next route will be show immediately when you start the app. Tap it to activate the accompaniment view.
- Detailed progress indicator for the route with remaining time
- Transfer timer and footpath display are automatically activated before transferring or travelling on foot.
- Tap the top right map icon to display the map.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the top to change to the overview with booking options.